Tom Anderson Drop Top 2019 Natural Black to Blue Burst
A top-notch superstrat with flawless workmanship, a professional guitar that will basically meet all your needs. In the HSH configuration with splittable humbuckers, you have a whole range of tones: from stratocaster-like quack to thick neck nasal roar to rock attack from the bridge pickup.
World-class level of boutique guitar artistry, engineered to perfection, top wood quality, resonance and dynamics in the form of muscular deep sound. Simply everything you would expect from Tom Anderson Guitarworks. Same level as PRS or James Tyler and top Suhr guitars
There is nothing more to say here - a one, versatile workhorse guitar for people who know what they want.
- Body: basswood with flame maple top
- Neck: Caramel Maple
- Neck profile: Even Taper (TA Standard) with .790" at the first fret to .850" at the 12th fret
- Indian Rosewood fingerboard (CITES included)
- Fingerboard radius: compound 12-14"
- Frets: medium jumbo
- Satin Natural headstock
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Nut width: 1 5/8"
- Buzz feiten tuning system
- Locking tuners
- Pickups: Tom Anderson H1+, SF2, H3
- Recessed floating tremolo (Baby Floyd)
- 5-way switch
- neck/bridge humbucker splitting
- Hardshell case with case-candy