PRS McCarty Artist Charcoal 2023
This PRS McCarty was built for a PRS employee and features very high specs in Artist grade guitars. Starting with a single-piece mahogany body and artist-grade flame maple top. Next, we have an ebony fretboard with abalone inlays. The cherry on top is the silver and gold hybrid hardware.
McCarty is made for those who like shorter-scale guitars, generally an alternative to Gibson Les Pauls. As opposed to LPs, it is quite lightweight, the neck has an asymmetric, ultra-comfortable shape and the overall balance of the guitar is on point. It has the midrange that every PRS fan will instantly recognize: pronounced, very easy to cut through the mix, and shapes well under drives.
- Mahogany Body (one piece)
- Top: Artist-grade Flamed Maple
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Pattern
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Fretboard radius: 10"
- Fretboard Inlays: Abalone Birds
- 22 frets
- 25" Scale
- Bone Nut
- Bridge/Tailpiece PRS 2-Piece Stoptail
- Tuners PRS Phase III Locking Tuners
- Hardware: hybrid (silver/gold)
- Pickups: 2x 58/15 LT
- 3-way toggle pickup switch
- Controls 2 x volume, 2 x tone (push/pull coil split)
- Body Finish High Gloss Nitro
- Hardshell case