PRS CE24 1999 Cherry Sunburst
A guitar that probably needs no introduction - a classic piece from the PRS stable. What distinguishes it from the Custom 24 is the connection between the neck and the body - here it is a bolt-on neck. This makes the guitar a bit more like a stratocaster in character. It has a lively, light sound, but it can also rock away.The condition of the guitar for its age (almost 25 years) is exemplary, a tiny dings on the back of the body at the edge. The lacquer on the neck is slightly tarnished in places, it has the feeling of a guitar that has been played. The frets are in very good condition, no need for polishing. Other than that, beautiful condition of the lacquer and hardware, technically exemplary.The guitar on the back of the headstock is autographed by Paul Reed Smith. Comes with a hard case.
- Body: mahogany
- Top: maple
- Neck: quarter-sawn one piece maple, wide-fat profile
- Fretboard: rosewood
- Frets: nickel
- Radius: 10"
- Scale: 25"
- Pickups: Vintage Bass (neck), HFS (bridge).
- Tuners: low-mass phase I locking
- Bridge: PRS steel bridge with brass block, 6-point tremolo
- Electronics: volume, tone, 5-position PRS rotary switch
- Relic: no
- Case: yes
- Certificates: no
1 / 7