Melancon Classic Artist T Vintage Amber Burst
A craftsmanship gem dressed up for the royal party.
It's lightweight and very comfortable with a distinct sound. Melancon Classic Artist T represents the top features of guitar artistry: it combines balanced, powerful vintage sounds with great looks. That top is genuinely out of this world.
It features high-quality lightweight wood (one-piece swamp ash), a contoured body with arm cut, a fine-grain maple neck, and high-quality hand-wound pickups. The sound is on the vintage side, with an even frequency range and huge dynamics, which allows your articulation to shine. The bridge pickup is a bit hotter but it blends nicely together with the neck one.
Visually there are small dings, the most visible is the one on the front of the guitar. It has been played for years. They have no effect whatsoever on the playability or the sound.
- Serial Number: 1171 (with Gerard Melancon signature)
- Color: Vintage Amber Burst
- Body: Quilt Maple Top (book matched) over one-piece Swamp Ash
- Body shape: contoured with arm-cut
- Nut width: 1.65"
- Radius: 10"
- Neck Shape: +.020 Standard Carve
- Frets: 6150
- Bridge: Chrome Hardtail
- Pickups: Melancon Custom Vintage T in the neck and Hot T in the bridge
- Selector: 3-way switch
- Knobs: Master Volume and Master Tone