Fender Custom Shop Stratocaster 1957 Journeyman relic Seminol Red
A classic Stratocaster from Fender's Custom Shop in vintage specs. The body is made of ash. The neck is maple with a 57 Soft V profile. That combination makes for a lot of woody tones, focused around a sweet midrange. Additionally, the guitar's characteristics are emphasized by the famous Ancho Poblano pickups, with a smooth but distinctive sound. Journeyman relic means the subtle aging of the body, neck, and hardware gives the guitar the character of an instrument used for years on the road. The whole thing gives the impression of a thoroughbred instrument from the 1950s in both appearance and sound.
The white plate is currently on, plus the original (metal, anodized one) is included.
- Body: ash, two-piece
- Neck: maple, 57-style soft V profile
- Fretboard: maple, 9.5" radius
- Pickups: Ancho Poblano, Bricenda Pineda
- Bridge: 6-point, Fender Custom Shop
- Tuners: vintage Fender Custom Shop
- Nut: bone, 1.65"
- G&G case, accessories, COA, Shop Floor Traveller
- Made in 2018
- Relic: yes, journeyman
- Additional pickguard (white)