Sell or exchange your guitar
Do you have a high-end guitar you want to sell or exchange for something from our stock? It is possible in Harry's Guitar Boutique!
How do you sell or exchange your guitar? It's simple!
- Prepare a good description of your guitar and its history
- Take good photos of your guitar, make sure the light is bright in the room or simply take photos outside on a sunny day. Make sure you photograph all the sides, damages, scratches, etc.
- Fill the form below with proper description and photos. We will reply with our decision and our proposed price.
Keep in mind:
- We accept guitars with dings, scratches and visual damages as long as they don't affect technical playability of the instrument. Overall technical condition of the gear should be very good.
- In case of certified guitars we require all original certificates and spec sheets
- Hard case is always nice
- The guitar doesn't need to be set-up but should be possible set properly (ie. working truss-rod, bridge screws, etc.)