Sell or exchange your guitar
How do you sell or exchange your guitar? It's simple!
- Prepare a good description of your guitar and its history
- Take good photos of your guitar, make sure the light is bright in the room or simply take photos outside on a sunny day. Make sure you photograph all the sides, damages, scratches, etc.
- Fill out the form below with the proper description and photos. We will reply with our decision and our proposed price.
Keep in mind:
- We accept guitars with dings, scratches and visual damages as long as they don't affect the technical playability of the instrument. Overall technical condition of the gear should be very good.
- In the case of certified guitars, we require all original certificates and spec sheets
- A hard case is always nice
- The guitar doesn't need to be set up but should be possible set properly (ie. working truss-rod, bridge screws, etc.)