Bogner Goldfinger Superlead SL45
In the world of guitar amplifiers, Reinhold Bogner is a visionary, prophet, guide, and guru. His designs are widely recognized as among the most innovative and are used in the studio and on stage by musicians of world caliber (Steve Lukather, Eddie Van Halen, Steve Vai).
Bogner's creations are very often based on the well-known and well-loved Marshall, and this is also the case with the Goldfinger - it's a beast with many facets. The Superlead variety has several additional options over the basic version. The clean channel is a tight, Fender-esque glass with a punchy punch. The drive goes from light '60s crunchy through '70s rock drives to saturated overdrives that are a nod to the '80s.
Each channel has a separately adjustable boost, we have a global effects loop and a reverb. Everything is controlled by a five-switch footswitch.
If you like the drive of a Marshall and the beautiful three-dimensional clean of a Fender, then here you have more than enough of that for the rest of your life. Plugged into a pack of Greenbacks, it takes you into the world of classic rock albums, at any volume - from small apartment to big stage. Stand toe-to-toe with it!
Flight case included.
- Power: 45W / 23W (switchable)
- Power amplifier: 4x6V6
- Preamp: 4 x 12AX7, 1 x 12AT7
- Separate boost per channel
- Spring-loaded reverb
- Clean channel with 3-point EQ, volume control, voicing control and "bright" switch
- Overdriven channel with 3-point EQ, gain control, volume control, voicing control, "fat" switch
- three overdrive characteristics: 68/77/81 changing the compression and amount of overdrive